SpeedRx is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to providing clear and honest information to explain how we use the information you give us.
- Our commitment to respecting and protecting the privacy of people who use our website and our services &
- How we collect and use your personal information.
Note: We may change or update this Policy from time to time. You should check this Policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this Website.
Before you use certain areas of this Website, we ask you to register on it by requiring you to enter your personal information, including ‘sensitive personal data’ .
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, date of birth and medical details whenever you complete an online medical questionnaire or any other online form. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use this Website, complete the online questionnaire, send us feedback, post material, contact us for any reason, sign up to a service, and purchase goods or services. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of obtaining a medical opinion and purchasing the treatment.
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as identity verification agencies), which we will add to the information we already hold about you.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Security vetting.
- Improving our services.
- Billing and order fulfilment including delivering your orders and providing emails or texts so you can track your order.
- Identity checking and fraud prevention and detection.
- Marketing – see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below.
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis.
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us.
- Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences.
- Customising this Website and its content to your particular preferences.
- To notify you of any changes to this Website or to our services that may affect you.
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, email, telephone, or SMS, about our service, products, promotions, offers, charitable causes that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
We will only contact you by mail, email, telephone, or SMS, about our service, products, promotions or offers if you have asked us to do so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
If you no longer want to receive marketing information in a particular way, or receive any marketing at all, you can change your mind at any time. You can change your preferences by logging into ‘Your Account’ or emailing. You can also unsubscribe from further emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of every email we send you.
Where we need to share information with our service providers, we give them only the minimum amount they need to provide services to us and you. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Our agents and service providers.
- Identity Verification agents – see ‘Identity Verification’, below.
- Your doctor, with your explicit permission.
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- In some cases, we may share your email address or telephone number with Royal Mail to allow convenient delivery of your package. Your details will not be used for any other purposes than delivery of your order.